Welcome to Intarsia OpticsWe offer:
- Interactive hardware and software for laser design and experimentation: “The Intarsia Concept”.
- Efficient magnetic breadboards and related components.
- Realistic laser lay-out and design software.
- Turn-key experimental setups for laser design and nonlinear optics.
- Customizing and prototyping service.
- Educational kits.
|The Intarsia Concept||References||OEM|
|Intarsia is the name of the concept which is based on a combination of real material hardware components and a fully equivalent virtual computer generated environment. The concept allows the user to do design, optimization and experimentation on the computer, then implement the design on the hardware breadboard.||The first deliveries were made to the Australian National University, Canberra, Australia and the Technical University of Denmark.||Our system is designed for development of lasers and for laser based experiments in universities, research institutions and industry. We also supply ready-made, customer defined setups for research and development.|
Soenderskovvej 3, 3460 Birkeroed, Denmark
Phone: +45 22 98 01 43